This Reliable Courier Service Improved Our Delivery Processes

That parcel delivery is so slow is commonly the reason why I, along with many people somewhere out there in Singapore dislike courier services. This has always been my dilemma since I am always in need of the service of parcel deliveries. I had no choice but to wait and tolerate the wrath of my buyers. It was not until I switched to this top courier service in Singapore that the delivery processes of my online shop have improved drastically.

I sell second-hand books on Instagram for Singaporean folks. My online shop is thriving despite Singapore not entirely being inclined with great kinds of literatures and theories. My shop is thriving because I am one of the few sellers who had some great, yet hard to find books. This is why the service of a reliable parcel delivery is important to me.

My old courier service has awful customer service, but when I switched to Hew Transportation upon the suggestion of my friend, everything became better. I am no longer surprised since Hew Transportation was awarded with the Excellent Service title. They are always fast, and affordable. Their deliveries are always on time. This is because they have delivery 7 times a week. This avoids deliveries being piled up during the weekends.

They are also very flexible with the cost. This allows us to cut costs during hard times. It is usually the parcel delivery that fails in the supply chain, but with Hew Transportation, we are assured that would not happen. Because of Hew Transportation, more and more orders flocked into my store, and I became one of the well-known sellers.

I can hardly believe how a single switch with the courier service can tip the scales. Aside from this, they also have a very efficient tracking system. Their easy shipment creation enables you to print the shipping labels and delivery orders from your dashboard in just a short period of time. Their system is user-friendly, as well. Doing transactions with them is easy as they have a digital record of your transactions. This enables them to easily track your parcel delivery so as to ensure it would not get lost.

They also have a real time tracking where they provide you notifications about the state of your parcel. They also have a streamlined customer service where their delivery management is automated. Their fleet of logistics is also very effective as they are able to do same day and next day delivery around Singapore. Most of all, their crew is very dedicated in serving us and in bringing our parcels within a short period of time. Their crew values integrity and quality service.

I am thankful that I got a good call in switching to Hew Transportation since it really changed our delivery processes. I highly recommend Hew Transportation because of its service as a top courier service in Singapore. They are truly a reliable courier service that guarantees on-time parcel delivery. With all the great services of this courier service, I gained the trust as well of my customers.

Comments